Terms and Conditions
Before proceeding, please read the following Terms and Conditions.
If you access this website you will be taken to have agreed to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- The Bayside Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content.
- The information provided on this website is to assist you in viewing and providing feedback to the Council on Development Applications. Persons wishing to confirm information in detail should contact Council via email, or by calling our Customer Service Centre on 02 9366 3666 during business hours.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Bayside Council excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the contents of this website and/or your use of it.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
Access to this information is provided in accordance with the requirements of the NSW Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. For further information about this Act please contact the Office of the Information Commissioner on free call 1800 463 626 or by email.
I have read and understood the provisions set out above.